- The seat and backrest are mounted on a heavy-duty mechanism, with individual gas-spring cylinders for independent control of the seat and backrest.
- The deeply contoured seat forces you to sit all the way back in the seat, ensuring that the sculptured backrest in firm contact with the lumbar region of your back.
- The unique design of the mechanism, seat, and backrest, allows a range of movement with the backrest at all times maintaining contact and support of your back.
- With the control lever in the “Free-Float” position, the seat and the backrest will follow you as you lean forward and back on the stool.
- The waterfall front allows better circulation in the lower leg.